Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome

Hello! Namaste! Bonjour! Dag! And all that jazz. Basically welcome to the movie blog by me, the Mnemonic Film Contessa.

I spend my weeks watching between 3-6 movies, because A.) I've been obsessed with movies since I was a kid carrying VHS tape boxes around, B.) I am always up for try something new and different, especially striking films that reach deep emotion, C.) I like to be surprised and finally, D.) I have a lot of time on my hands :)

I have to warn you, what you're going to read in here might be out of the ordinary, or downright weird, because I like to watch a variety of films that can sometimes be really jaw dropping and will stretch your imagination to places you never thought, whether a crazy B- movie art house flick, a Bollywood extravaganza, a timeless classic that set the standards for cinema, or a foreign picture that brings new storylines to American audiences. But it will be much fun, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard! I'm interested to see what you bring us!

    ReplyDelete